Sonntag, 5. März 2017

90 Day Turkish language - Day 6 - Textbooks

Hello dear reader.

I am so sorry for not writing articles the last few days, although I wanted to do so every day, but I could not since I was quiet busy those days and there was no internet connection available. In exchange there will be more articles the next days. And I combine some of those days.
Thank you for your comprehension.

I really love Books. I read a lot. So I love going to libraries. At my sixth day I visited the public library and chose some books about the turkish language. There was a textbook from "Klett", a German publisher. It took my interested and I decided going through that book.



In every chapter there were about 20 exercises. 2 of them were dialogs. In the first chapter you had to deal with many many questions and explanations about different things. And at this point I put the book bak into the shelf.

I think that within the first weeks you should not do exercises like "sort out adjectives" or "combine adverbs and verbs", because (in my opinion) that is boring. But what I really like are dialogs and spoken texts, because you can hear the living language. So when I use textbooks, I write the texts down on a sheed of paper and copy the audio files. This is really usefull to me.

Today I have got a question for you:
What is your opinion on Textbooks? Which ones do you use? How do you use them?
Answer that to me either here in the comment section or at my Facebook page. I would love to start a discussion with you!

Thank you for reading,
Best regards,
Alex.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen